Apple cider vinegar has a long history as a fermented home remedy, which can serve as a probiotic to boost your digestion. The main substance in apple cider vinegar, acetic acid, can kill harmful bacteria or prevent them from multiplying. Also used as disinfectant and natural preservative.
Here are 6 benefits of apple cider vinegar:
- Kills bacteria
- Acid reflux & digestion – acid reflux result of too little acidity in gut
- Diabetes— can lower blood sugar
- Heart health— can lower cholesterol
- Sore throat— contains antibacterial properties so gargle
- Skin Irritations— apply to skin or soak in bath
In addition to drinking a tablespoon or more in water daily, sprinkle on salad, vegetables and soups. I recommend BRAGGS apple cider vinegar.