GreenFare Organic Café: Avoiding environmental toxins in your home
Did you know?
• Of 9100 children aged 6-12 exposed to bleach in home or school, 20% more likely to get flu & 35% more likely to get tonsillitis than children not exposed
• Of 206,636 calls to US Poison Control Centers, 120,434 exposures involved children under six, who swallowed toxic household cleaners in home
• Products containing FRAGRANCES are loaded with synthetic chemicals that have been linked to reproductive toxicity, cancer & allergies
• Antibacterial hand soap contains TRICLOSAN linked to endocrine & fetal development disruption, thyroid dysfunction, cancer & weight gain
Hear Julianne O’Dwyer, Health Coach, share cutting edge information from OSHA, Organic Consumers Association, Environmental Working Group & Healthy Environment for Kids
• Learn which ingredients should be avoided & which are safe especially for children who spend 80-90% of their time indoors
• Become aware of many ingredients that are NOT regulated in US but are banned by European Union for health reasons
Hear practical steps you can take with healthy, non-toxic housecleaning products to REDUCE TOXIC EXPOSURE in your home. Make smart choices for you & your family.
Click Here to sign up